This position is responsible for evaluating and analyzing complex public health programs and policies to support management on public health policies, operations, products, and services and contribute to the improvement of public health programs. The Public Health Analyst will focus on WPH’s Behavioral and Community Health, which include suicide prevention, injury and violence prevention, environmental health, nutrition and physical activity, and culture, language and education programming.
- Developing and maintaining grant and program work plans
- Helping program staff create performance measures
- Gathering data for performance measures and evaluation
- Providing technical assistance and support for grant writing, grant management, and reporting
- Supporting relationships between organization, management team, and grantors
- Coordinating quality improvement and public health accreditation efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, health, education or a related field AND two (2) years previous experience OR a master’s degree in public health.
- Experience working with federal grant programs and tribal populations is strongly desired.
- A successful candidate should possess excellent scientific-technical writing, data management, organizational and communication skills.
Questions and resumes should be submitted to Brian Martinez, Director of HR & Administration, at email@example.com