Nikan’usk (Youth Engagement) Associate for the Micmac and Maliseet communities: This position will facilitate youth programs and youth councils in the communities by engaging, supporting and empowering youth voice and youth leadership with the use of Indigenous Wabanaki Culture and the MYAN and UNITY toolkits.
This position will require skills in the following areas:
● University degree or college diploma in public health, health, education or a related field AND two (2) years previous experience OR
● Six (6) years of experience in public health, health, education, youth-serving profession, or a related field
● Experience working in Tribal Communities
● Experience working with youth
● Understanding of Social/Emotional Development
If you have skills, training and/or experience in these areas, enjoy traveling throughout the state, have a valid Maine license, have reliable transportation and, love working within all tribal communities, please send your resume to Brian Martinez at email@example.com
Wabanaki Public Health is seeking price quotes for evaluation services. The general requirements for this work as as follows:
Provide evaluation to Wabanaki Public Health (WPH) grant programs. This shall include but not be limited to:
- Provide qualified data analytical and evaluation staff to assist WPH with data and evaluation plan.
- Work with WPH staff to create an organizational evaluation plan and tools.
- Develop, implement and maintain grant-specific evaluation plan and tools for at least eight (8) distinct grant programs
- Aid in the development of evaluation sections of grant applications
- Create final reports for dissemination
Aid in the development and implementation of data-related projects, including but not limited to:
• Providing guidance and expertise on data surveillance system-building project
• Aid with the development of data needs, which will result in the creation of data dictionaries and identification of appropriate data sets
• Determine appropriate data analysis for each data set
• Provide analysis services for data, when data is available
• Deliver analyzed data to WPH for reporting and program use
- Include travel for two Onsight meetings per year. Location estimated at Orono Maine.
- Include resources to participate in weekly team meetings. May include but not limited to web-conferencing and/or teleconferencing.
All staff involved in the project must meet the following minimum staffing requirements:
- A Master’s Degree in Data Analytics, Statistics, Epidemiology or closely related fields
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in program evaluation, public health systems, and epidemiology
- Prior work experience with Tribal public health systems
Please submit a one-page summary of your organizational experience with evaluation, suggested project staffing, and price quote for the above scope of work to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 3rd, 2020.